For more than a decade, FSM Group has managed the design and construction of jet fuel offloading, storage and distribution systems at international airports in North America.
Our team of multi-disciplinary professionals provide a wide range of engineering management services for airport fuel facilities, from small-scale facility upgrades and expansions to large-scale jet fuel storage and hydrant system expansion projects associated with airport terminal development.
Our services include management and coordination:
- aircraft refuelling logistics
- jet fuel distribution system operational and process analysis
- modelling and optimization of hydrant fuel pit configurations at aircraft terminal gates
- hot-work and plant shut-down analysis and procedures
- long-range fuel system planning
- feasibility analyses
- construction field supervision and quality control
- development of operations, maintenance, and emergency response manuals