Airport Hydrant System Expansion and Modification
As part of the Aéroports de Montréal Terminal Development Program, a five-year project was undertaken at the Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport that included the refurbishment of the Domestic Terminal, the demolition of part of the Aéroquai Terminal, and a modification of the hydrant fuelling system in order to maintain optimal aircraft refuelling at new gate positions.
The $6 million expansion and modification of the hydrant system included the movement and addition of hydrant pits and the redesign of the layout of existing underground pipelines.
Scope of Services
- airport facility alteration permits
- management of detailed engineering design
- management of project scope, schedule and cost
- financial and accounting management
- field supervision and construction management
- coordination of contractors and consultants
- operational shut-downs
- commissioning and start-up